Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted up in the intro thread but this looks like the section I'll be spending more time in. Just introducing myself to this section of the forum and look forwarding to learning about the platform here. Bought the bike yesterday and put 75mi on her just tooling around. Its been 3yrs since I had a bike and man did I miss it. Anyway loving the bike so far cant wait till she is broken in and I can really see what she does.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics to come I should of known better than to start the thread without them lol. As far as exhaust I agree the stockers gotta go. I heard allot of good things about CFR and they are a local company here in AZ.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of your Hard-ball. thumb up

·
Registered
57 Posts
Love my Hammer to bits, but must say if i could park anything next to it, it would be a Hard ball..Massive fan!!!!! Great bike, congrats

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Yes. The HB would be a welcome addition to any home or garage.

I just wish Ma Vic didn't feel like pricing it as high as they did. I know the paint is special and is more expensive and it looks great and mean; but I still feel like they are about $2k or so over what the true price point should be.

Oh well. Supply and demand. That's just how our system works.

Welcome to the forum Frankyoz. I'm over in Havasu so I'm sweating through this Summer with you. ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate it. I definitely love the bike I am very happy with my decision. I do think it should be priced a grand or two lower that's my opinion but I don't set the price of admission to this ride. I have no regrets paying it though what a fun machine to ride. The looks are priceless especially from Harley riders you cant put a price on that as far as a positive for the bike.

·
Registered
169 Posts
the looks we get from anyone on the hard ball is priceless.mine has been called allkall kinds of things. bat man's bike.kit from knight rider. make sure and check tosee how much air is in the the rear shock.pull the right side panel .I just found out mine had no air in it.not sure for how long

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome and Congrats, the HB is an awesome bike. If I could have gotten 1 for the price I paid for my XC I def would have. Enjoy....

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you point out the steel fenders and the frame not too many bikes out there are all steel or aluminum. I would of had a hard time being polite after that one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts