Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2013 Hard Ball a little over a month ago & have been riding it as much as possible. Only complaint I've had about the bike is how quiet it was off the showroom floor. Took it home & did some drilling in the pipes that first night!! haha! -- sounds a little bit better -- oh, and the lack of aftermarket parts/pipes for the bike. Understand it's a newer bike, but hoping some more companies start making parts/pipes.

in the mean time, been doing lots of reading on here & learning and of course - RIDING!
thanks!
-recess

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! The cross bike parts are compatible with the Highball. You'll probably need to paint the parts or something like that to keep with the flat black paint scheme. Keep the rubber side down. thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks -- been noticing that the parts are the same ... DEFINITELY will need to paint or powder coat some of them if I want to keep with the same color scheme! haha! Gotta love that black out look. Have gotten a ton of compliments on the bike & have even convinced a few buddies to seriously think about trading in their current rides for a Victory.
:D:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Your welcome, man. I've had my Cross Roads since Oct'11 and she has a little over 14k trouble free miles. Lovin my "Cadillac". cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts