Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope they do this for some Victory models and maybe the Indian Scout.

Scorpion V-Rod Trike Kit Project

Published by Cyril Huze August 16th, 2014 in Chassis, Customs and Editorial.
A kit to turn a Harley V-Rod into a trike with reverse in about 4 hours for a budget of$5000.00? The idea seems to interest unite a few Harley dealers and bikers in the USA and abroad. I guess aging V-Rod riders.
The idea and conception (2 front wheels) comes from John Kroening from Wisconsin based Superior Design. No frame modification is required. Another version is promised for Harley-Davidson touring bikes (FL frame) The company expects to make its Scorpion trike kit available in the Spring of 2015. It will be dealer installed or shipped directly to the customer for self-installation. Scorpion Trikes.

·
Registered
418 Posts
While I really don't like the look it has a market. I've starting thinking 3 wheels after wrecking my knee again last year, the reason I moved from sport bikes to cruisers was loosing feeling in my foot and weakness in my knee. I have friends who have come back into riding after getting a trike, he had given up all but his wife's scooter because of knee issues and not being able to hold up the bike at times. Another looking into a trike kit for her bike after continued ankle issues and trouble with keeping the bike up for extended periods at times.

I'd much rather have 2 wheels but if it comes to 3 wheels or a cage give me 3. And if it has a steering wheel it doesn't count as riding.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I think it's silly they used motorcycle tires for the front of that thing. Put car tires on for crying out loud.

·
Premium Member
13,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts