Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just want to say a hello Im from Jersey. I just bought my 3rd bike and this time I went with Victory Kingpin 8Ball. It was a toss up between this at the Triumph Thunderbird Storm. I couldn't pass up a good deal.

8Ball was an '09 left over with black swept pipes (stage 1). I ordered bandit flame seat and the flame screen. Pipes were free with the bike all in all with financing and all the added cost for docs and accessories.10k for the bike

I get her on Thursday, dealer said with the pipes and the recal on the computer and the air filter she should be around 100hp. I wasnt able to find dyno results online.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats, and welcome aboard!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

I hate to bust your bubble but 100hp isn't going to happen especially with the swept pipes. They are the worse pipes for performance that you can put on your bike.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked her up today, less the bandit seat and the screen. She rode great clock is now showing 51 miles LoL. The rain sucked but hey its rain. I noticed a slight popping on decel, dealer says once the baffles carbon up it should clear up. But Im happy, now when I can I'll start making her mine, and then hopefully she tells me her name. :ltr:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nice scoot! Enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts