Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I've been looking to purchase a Victory XC for some time now and just finalized the deal this week. I purchased a slightly used 2015 Victory Magnum with 1,800 miles. (Still waiting on delivery)

Thanks to many on here as this site has been very helpful on making my decision to purchase a Victory.

Ed_Bones

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts
Congratulations are in order!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome from MA , and welcome to Victory !

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from MA , and welcome to Victory !
Thanks LILMAGS500! I'm excited to get out riding once all this snow melts around here!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Same here brother , same here .

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations Ed, sounds like you are going to have a great time this season.
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks Paul!

One of our planned rides this year is to head up to Toronto during the Memorial Weekend. I see you are in QC, I'm up in Montreal a lot as my wife family lives up there. Seems you are a couple of hours from Montreal, do you visit there often?

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Thanks Paul!

One of our planned rides this year is to head up to Toronto during the Memorial Weekend. I see you are in QC, I'm up in Montreal a lot as my wife family lives up there. Seems you are a couple of hours from Montreal, do you visit there often?
I have been on the new highway 30 that goes around Montreal, but I have never rode into it yet.

My Harley riding buddy goes there often, and arrives downtown right at lunch time so he can watch all the girls out on their lunch break. He has asked me to go a few times, Maybe I will soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts