Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey marvin, congrats on new bike. Got an 02 w/20k miles last month. Loads of fun. Rode HD mostly but the sporty got passed to the wife and riding togerther after 20 yrs. Anyway reason for my post is the forum turned me on to the service manual for our bikes on PDF. Great quality and all the info one needs to know what they have and how it should work. recommend a manual to anyone out there. good to know whats what especially if your paying someone to work on it.
Good riding.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes from both. When I bought my 03 last August it had only 87 miles on it. I'm told that the previous owner had purchased it new and ridden it home, then got sick and passed away. His widow held on to his new prize possession for years before finally deciding to let go of it. I now have over 6,000 miles on it as I share riding time and miles with my Honda Magna.

I downloaded a shop manual last fall and have referred to it many times already. I rode it ldown to your neck of the woods last October, staying in Kernville for two nights on my way to and from Yermo. Beautiful area.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome, I'm pretty new here myself, I am surprised at how many new people are joining though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts