Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone from Michigan, just want to introduce my self, my name is Mark and i an new owner of 2013 Highball. went from Honda Shadow to Kawasaki Nomad to Victory HB and so far love it. will post pic soon. Thank you

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome to the forums. You're on your way!

D.

·
Registered
396 Posts
moving your way right up the food chain...talk about a fun bike to ride,and with a few performance mods you'll be smokin'harley's right and left!cheersthumb up

·
Registered
396 Posts
definately go aftermarket on your exhaust,for best price check out METRIC THUNDER,they had the best price when i purchased my RPW SLASH exhaust. their customer service is top notch..;)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
definately go aftermarket on your exhaust,for best price check out METRIC THUNDER,they had the best price when i purchased my RPW SLASH exhaust. their customer service is top notch..;)
Type in FORUM in the coupon area and get an xtra 5% off . I recommend the Slash pipes in black for your scoot .thumb up

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys...do i need a tune or any type of power commander with new pipes? whats good out there. I will do more research on that as well,

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
You will need a fuel controller when adding pipes. You can go with PCV it's the best for these machines, or Lloydz performance has a new one that supposed to be good and user friendly. I am waiting for mine in the mail now. On your Highball if you do an airbox, Lloydz timing wheel, pipes and a PCV with a dynotune you can put 100hp to the rear wheel.

·
Registered
352 Posts
welcome....thumb up

I'm in SE Michigan (Lake St Clair area)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts