Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I´m a new member and the happy owner of a Gunner... I´m from the other side of the Atlantic, Spain and I want to say a hello to everyone:smile

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from Oregon on the west cost of the USA.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Welcome to Victory and the Victory forums, from Florida, USA!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Hello all,

I´m a new member and the happy owner of a Gunner... I´m from the other side of the Atlantic, Spain and I want to say a hello to everyone:smile
Welcome welcome! Do you know any other Victory owners in Spain?

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut!

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
Big Aussie welcome from Downunder!
🌏 Australia

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Hola from the left coast of the US, Oregon. Where in Spain do you live? There's some fantastic riding in the north - you live near there?

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Ola amigo, from Indonesia, well actually in Israel, but flying home tomorrow .... SO I CAN RIDE MY BIKE AGAINNNNNNN ....
Can you post a picture of your ride ?? Ride safe my friend ....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you for the reception.

Hola from the left coast of the US, Oregon. Where in Spain do you live? There's some fantastic riding in the north - you live near there?
I´m from the south, Andalucia, Cádiz. But Spain is a bit small ;). We have a fantastic riding here too, You are wellcome to know it

Welcome welcome! Do you know any other Victory owners in Spain?
doobliss, by now Im a lone wolf victory rider sorrounded of BMW Gs1200r, a few HD and japanses... :crying This weekend I´m going to a Victory and Indian owners´Route (only 450 kms). If Mom Rain allows it.

Ola amigo, from Indonesia, well actually in Israel, but flying home tomorrow .... SO I CAN RIDE MY BIKE AGAINNNNNNN ....
Can you post a picture of your ride ?? Ride safe my friend ....
It´s a gunner with a few moths and a ling list to do, by now: only pass seat and back rest...

I wanna : Headlight LED, blinkers, exhaust, some custom detail, avance foot (is it right?), saddlebag (for long travels) and more...

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
thank you for the reception.

I´m from the south, Andalucia, Cádiz. But Spain is a bit small ;). We have a fantastic riding here too, You are wellcome to know it

doobliss, by now Im a lone wolf victory rider sorrounded of BMW Gs1200r, a few HD and japanses... :crying This weekend I´m going to a Victory and Indian owners´Route (only 450 kms). If Mom Rain allows it.

It´s a gunner with a few moths and a ling list to do, by now: only pass seat and back rest...

I wanna : Headlight LED, blinkers, exhaust, some custom detail, avance foot (is it right?), saddlebag (for long travels) and more...

Advance foot?.....Forward Controls maybe

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome from Georgia. Sweet looking ride.

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Hola amigo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts