Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I found this place from a link from a thread at the Victory Motorcycle Club. Some guy named Doc was bashing Victory riders so I had to set his dumb ass straight.:D

I guess I'll hang around and see what's happening here. Even though there is no forum for the V92 bikes.....yes, Victory made bikes before the Vegas! Sport Cruisers, Touring Cruisers, Classic Cruisers....just thought you should know. LOL

·
Registered
301 Posts
hi bro

thrillseeker hi i came in browsing and saw the tread when playing on computer finding out stuff on vics
see ya around :eek::eek::cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thrillseeker hi i came in browsing and saw the tread when playing on computer finding out stuff on vics
see ya around :eek::eek::cool:
Hey Mr. Lucky! How the hell are ya? I bet you are enjoying that "new" bobber.:D I would have loved to bring it home myself!

·
Registered
301 Posts
yes
its been fun im haveing to put blinkers on it to get a ga, tag by the inspections office because its a rebult custom but im not changing the look at all with small LEDs under rear seat and a neet set of round disk lights on the front post that you cant tell is lights till you turn on there going to be cool. im learing how to post pics now ill put some on i cant figure out how to upload more than one at a time yet.
ronald :confused:

·
Registered
301 Posts
pic

hope this works on pics:confused::confused::eek:

·
Registered
301 Posts
damit i cant remimber how to post pics on here im going back to VMC and see if i can do it over there im new to pic and all this computor ****:(:(:mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
damit i cant remimber how to post pics on here im going back to VMC and see if i can do it over there im new to pic and all this computor ****:(:(:mad:
When you reply to a post go down below where you type text and there is a button that says "Manage Attachments". You can post a pic from there just like this.....

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
When you reply to a post go down below where you type text and there is a button that says "Manage Attachments". You can post a pic from there just like this.....
thanks for your suggestion ...:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts