Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just bought my first highball today....2014 black with flames from the Sydney vic store so now just waiting for it to get shipped down to Adelaide for the fun to begin....

basically what i got is fairly stock pretty much cobra 2 into 1 exhaust is the only mod...(this will eventually change into the hacker zooms)

so not really knowing too much about bikes at all...where should i be focusing my attention in order to get the most out of my bike....ie just to open her up a little bit...

the bikes ex demo with just on 11,000km on the clock...

also any one here from Adelaide??

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Congrats N8- awesome choice of bike you got there.

When you get it post some pictures please.

cheers

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
Welcome from the Gold Coast, Australia.
just up the road from you:)

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
Mate cool another vic rider. When will you get your bike tell us how it is ok mate ?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome from LA California! Yes, California is now a country. :ltr:
Mods?
For the motor, I'd say you are done. A 650ib bike with a 1700cc motor, well, you do the math. This thing flies!
For looks, either cut the holder for your rear license plate and mount your plate as close to the fender as possible( my personal favorite,) or cut it off entirely and mount it on the side. Oh, and adjust your Handlebars up until they fit your attitude. You'll know when it's right.
Lastly, prepare for the attention you get every time you take a ride.

Great choice!

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
Ha ok reading back i like to adddd
Welcome from a small island Batam in Indonesia. :beer:

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
Isn't it Sumer in Oz right now? Ride that new bitch home!!!!
Certainly is summer here Travis,
And thats the action that I'd have taken,
Double whammy...new bike and a good long roadtrip to break her in fully on the open road.
With 11,000 kms now she should be fully freed up to your style of riding when you get to Adelaide, couple of different routes too to explore.
My Vegas had 14,000 when I flew into Melbourne to ride the 2000 kms back to the Gold Coast., the long way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah good ldea theory to ride it home but it's over 1500km away plus when you add it up more expensive in petrol accommodation time etc plus i need to register it in my state...and then don't forget the cops I'm technically not aloud to ride due to my provisional license (only can have up to 650cc) so risking it by myself would bring unwanted attention...sooo ill just wait a couple more weeks and then the fun will begin....

·
Registered
976 Posts
Congrats mate! cool bike. Almost bought one myself! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts