Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Just made the purchase of a 2013 High Ball. Eager to get ideas for customizing! Waiting on my pipes to come in and be installed. Now if only the weather would get better. Semper Fidelis

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Hello! Just made the purchase of a 2013 High Ball. Eager to get ideas for customizing! Waiting on my pipes to come in and be installed. Now if only the weather would get better. Semper Fidelis
Congrats on your new High Ball. Which pipes are you getting?

For customizing ideas, browse the High Ball forum should be a good starting point. Here it is: http://www.victoryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on the new HighBall. I have a '13 HB also. There's only a few things I want to do to mine. Side mount license plate, move and replace the rear turn signals, and change out the exhaust. Overall the bike is beautiful as is.

'13 HighBall
'87 Honda Shadow (totaled)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the new HighBall. I have a '13 HB also. There's only a few things I want to do to mine. Side mount license plate, move and replace the rear turn signals, and change out the exhaust. Overall the bike is beautiful as is.

'13 HighBall
'87 Honda Shadow (totaled)
I am the same way. I have the pipes taken care of. Now I just need to get that rear end cleaned up. Might go with that Arlen Ness turn signal that rides the lip of the fender. Eventually get the ones that match and replace the front signals as well. Might buy that hid light kit too. Can never have enough visibility.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Same here got my highball back in octorber already had shotgun pipes and just recently installed a swingarm bag and drilled the baffles in the pipes. Not sure if I am satisfied with the pipes yet though may have to pursue some hacker zoomies.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same here got my highball back in octorber already had shotgun pipes and just recently installed a swingarm bag and drilled the baffles in the pipes. Not sure if I am satisfied with the pipes yet though may have to pursue some hacker zoomies.
Why did you drill the baffles? Are the shotgun pipes not loud? I don't want hacker zoomie loud pipes but I didn't want the quiet stock pipes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What swing arm bag did you go with? I'm thinking about a bigger toolbag on the swing arm.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/116979801/handmade-dark-brown-leather-motorcycle?ref=sr_gallery_3&ga_search_query=Motorcycle+toolbag&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=Motorcycle+toolbag

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where did you get your swingarm bag? Did it fit easily?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats on your new High Ball. I just picked my 13 High Ball up over the weekend. I demo'd one that had the Shotgun pipes on it and it sounded nice. My two choices for an exhaust upgrade are the Bassani pro street and the CC Ground Pounders but they keep raising the price on them making it more difficult to afford.

Good luck with the new bike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like the shotgun pipes but I thought they would be louder. What are the pros and cons of drilling the baffles? Is there a big difference in sound?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts