Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to dealer today with plans of purchasing a new highball. They don't have one and I was told they did not when or if they could get one. He said he would get back to me in a few days.
Anyway let's assume I can get one eventually, I plan on adding pipes, led's, side mount license plate bracket right off the bat. Any suggestions on where to find this stuff at a good price? I like the look of hacker exhaust, any thoughts?
Finally if you know where I can get a highball in MN let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Hopefully the dealer will have good news for You in a couple of days. Search the forum for things you want to add to the bike and you will find much information. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Dealers can ALWAYS trade with other dealers so they should be able to find one for you.

·
12,970 Posts
Look in your in box.
I sent you the link to the local victory riders and a link to the two most popular dealers in your neck of the wood.
Hope that hels you

·
Registered
368 Posts
Our local dealership's event with the factory truck was last weekend. No High or Hard Balls here either, at least a month, maybe more until they will see another.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome Torch! You've chosen wisely.

As far as aftermarket parts, I really dig VictoryOnly. I haven't ordered from them yet, but they have a wide variety of products at really reasonable prices. Another member here recently reported good customer service and fast shipping. Check 'em out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
There was one sitting in my dealer (Mineola, NY) this past weekend Monday when I dropped off my HB to get my rpws installed. Dont know if that infos of any value if you talk to the local dealer. The one in the showroom already had the vic swept pipes on it. I had to wait about 30 days when I ordered mine 2 months ago. I went in because I thought they had one and they said it was bought right off the floor 6 hours after they put it out.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I like the look of hacker exhaust, any thoughts?
My brother bought a highball earlier this year. As for the Hacker pipes he placed a order back in March for a set of their pipes and has been getting the run around from them as to why he still hasn't gotten the pipes in yet. Sounds like he isn't the only one who has had a customer service issue with them either.

·
12,970 Posts
I looked mies has one in stock $12.9 its 45 miles from you

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replys, I have been out of town and busy but dealer said he could have one in a few weeks. I will either do that or look for used one when I get home.
Thanks again

·
Registered
526 Posts
There was one sitting in my dealer (Mineola, NY) this past weekend Monday when I dropped off my HB to get my rpws installed. Dont know if that infos of any value if you talk to the local dealer. The one in the showroom already had the vic swept pipes on it. I had to wait about 30 days when I ordered mine 2 months ago. I went in because I thought they had one and they said it was bought right off the floor 6 hours after they put it out.
That's where I bought my bike.

·
12,970 Posts
Guys go back into your profile and add where you live and what bike you have.
It will help you and us in the coming months

1 - 14 of 14 Posts