Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 2013 Highball about a month ago from G-Force Powersports. So far I am loving the bike, have put about 1000 miles on it so far. I am working on some performance upgrades, but really just need/want the bike to sound a bit meaner/louder.
Decided on RPW Thor black, Lloyds torque tubes, vfc, and timing gear. Should have it all on in a few weeks and I will post up some pics and video.
I got MBW front and rear turns and the vic soft leather bags with quick disconnect (ghost brackets). I am not usually a fan of bikes, especially bobbers or cruisers with bags, but wanted something I could throw on for longer rides or bad weather days and take off easily.
I am also looking to add a passenger seat and set of pegs/boards.
I think that is about it for now.
Thanks for all the great info on this site.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thats awesome. I rode one for the first time this weekend at a Victory Demo day and can say I liked it a lot, the ape hangers are really comfortable and could see me riding that further than my Vegas 8 Ball.

Congrats on your new bike thumb up

·
Administrator
5,973 Posts
Purchased a 2013 Highball about a month ago from G-Force Powersports. So far I am loving the bike, have put about 1000 miles on it so far. I am working on some performance upgrades, but really just need/want the bike to sound a bit meaner/louder.
Decided on RPW Thor black, Lloyds torque tubes, vfc, and timing gear. Should have it all on in a few weeks and I will post up some pics and video.
I got MBW front and rear turns and the vic soft leather bags with quick disconnect (ghost brackets). I am not usually a fan of bikes, especially bobbers or cruisers with bags, but wanted something I could throw on for longer rides or bad weather days and take off easily.
I am also looking to add a passenger seat and set of pegs/boards.
I think that is about it for now.
Thanks for all the great info on this site.
Congrats on becoming a high-baller, and welcome to the forum. cheers Looking forward to seeing those videos once the new toys are installed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was quite surprised how comfortable the apes are and the bike overall. I am very happy with it.

Thats awesome. I rode one for the first time this weekend at a Victory Demo day and can say I liked it a lot, the ape hangers are really comfortable and could see me riding that further than my Vegas 8 Ball.

Congrats on your new bike thumb up
Congrats on becoming a high-baller, and welcome to the forum. cheers Looking forward to seeing those videos once the new toys are installed.
Yeah I am excited to get the bike built up and make it mine. I am getting it on a dyno and getting it tuned on the 26th after parts are installed. How do you like your Crossroads?

·
Administrator
5,973 Posts
Yeah I am excited to get the bike built up and make it mine. I am getting it on a dyno and getting it tuned on the 26th after parts are installed. How do you like your Crossroads?
Loving it. I got used to having my man-purses with me all the time (the saddlebags, that is). :D

I was quite surprised how comfortable the apes are and the bike overall. I am very happy with it.
I happen to have a set of High-Ball apes on my XR, and am very fond of the riding position. thumb up My armpits love the fresh air too! :ltr:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Coemt85,

Welcome aboard from a local who also bought from G-Force. I bought my Jackpot a few years ago from them. I have been using the saddlebags with the ghost brackets also. You do get use to them and you will use them more than you think but with the Brackets you can take them off any time you want. As far as the modes, are we ever really done with only a few modes. My problem has been finding the time to install the many of mode part still sitting in the gargage. Now I've been shopping around to get the custom paint job that I want. Congrates on the ride. cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah you are right, I do not think I will be done modding this bike, just be nice to make it look and sound my own. I am sure once the bags are on I will use them a lot, I am riding this bike so much more than I have any bike prior. Let me know when you get it painted I want to see it.

Coemt85,

Welcome aboard from a local who also bought from G-Force. I bought my Jackpot a few years ago from them. I have been using the saddlebags with the ghost brackets also. You do get use to them and you will use them more than you think but with the Brackets you can take them off any time you want. As far as the modes, are we ever really done with only a few modes. My problem has been finding the time to install the many of mode part still sitting in the gargage. Now I've been shopping around to get the custom paint job that I want. Congrates on the ride. cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the High Ball addiction! I think it's pretty cool that there isn't really a whole lot of custom HB's out there yet.. so we are on the forefront of a very cool thingcheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the World of HB!

Welcome! And glad to see that you are enjoying your bike as much as I enjoy mine. It's hard to stay off of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts