Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new 2015 Highball. I had a demo ride last Friday, and had a big smile on my face because of the responsive engine and handling, even scraped a peg. Just couldn't get that ride out of my mind, so went back today and put my money down. Pick it up tomorrow, and I can't wait.

I look forward to learning from other riders about their experiences with Victory motorcycles.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, picked it up today, and got a little over 100 miles in towards the breakin. It's really hard to keep within the limits of the manufacturers recommendations for break in. ;)

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Just bought a new 2015 Highball. I had a demo ride last Friday, and had a big smile on my face because of the responsive engine and handling, even scraped a peg. Just couldn't get that ride out of my mind, so went back today and put my money down. Pick it up tomorrow, and I can't wait.

I look forward to learning from other riders about their experiences with Victory motorcycles.
No pics it didn't happen! !

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Well, picked it up today, and got a little over 100 miles in towards the breakin. It's really hard to keep within the limits of the manufacturers recommendations for break in. ;)
Dont lug it and don't flog it mercilessly for the first 500 miles.
Wont take long to get that under your belt.
Then dont lug it and ride it like you stole it!
Victory motors are bulletproof and understressed and have a rev limiter anyway.
I wouldnt be töo perturbed by manufacturers recommendations.
Ride it.
Thats my break in proceedure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts