Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new 2013 Highball at the Victory dealer here in Sioux Falls, SD.

I rode motocross growing up. I had an injury while practicing which resulted in me having surgery to have my wrist pinned back together. After that I sold my dirtbike and bought my first road bike; a brand new 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom. After riding my Vulcan for 2 years I went to a Victory demo day in Sioux Falls and drove a Hardball.

I fell in love with Victory from that point on. My real goal is to buy a hardball but it costs more than my truck :D
I will wait a few years till I can afford a used hardball, so in the mean time I bought what I could afford, a 2013 Highball.

Now if the snow would just melt here I could get to riding!

·
Administrator
5,977 Posts
Just bought a new 2013 Highball at the Victory dealer here in Sioux Falls, SD.

I rode motocross growing up. I had an injury while practicing which resulted in me having surgery to have my wrist pinned back together. After that I sold my dirtbike and bought my first road bike; a brand new 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom. After riding my Vulcan for 2 years I went to a Victory demo day in Sioux Falls and drove a Hardball.

I fell in love with Victory from that point on. My real goal is to buy a hardball but it costs more than my truck :D
I will wait a few years till I can afford a used hardball, so in the mean time I bought what I could afford, a 2013 Highball.

Now if the snow would just melt here I could get to riding!
Congrats on your new HighBall and welcome to the forum. cheers

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats on the new High-Ball!

More snow on tap for us in the Northeast tomorrow night and Thursday. :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts