Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another observation. I now know Closing the lower vents most of the way and opening the uppers helps tremendously with engine heat on days near or over 90 degrees.

Yesterday I learned the air flow that comes UNDER the new shield helps deflect the wind even higher than the shield, however, being that love bug season has arrived, you have to clean BOTH sides and not just the outside. Inside gets splattered too!

And on my way home this am caught the end of a rain storm. Roads soaked and puddled, light drizzle. What was amazing is that my legs never got wet! Without lowers my last bike would have had my boots and pants soaked up to my knees. Also the wind deflection on the screen works! My sunglasses never caught a drop of water! Head dry, arms dry, tee shirt dry, priceless!

So, simply looks like a 2 beer cleaning job as opposed to my last bike, 1 beer. That reminds me, I need more beer!

·
Registered
381 Posts
thumb up thumb up thumb up

·
Registered
573 Posts
MTVic, nice write up.

Any issues with visability in the rain (I had a bad experence with mist, where I couldn't really see).

I can't wait to get my new lowers:D

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The moment I hit mist, fog, dew... I'd be glad to reply. I've never use to ride behind a screen, always set them up so I could barely see over them. Starting to like it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts