Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here just got my first victory this week and I'm loving it. My first american motorcycle I've ever owned and I'm loving the big twin. I'm on a bright red 2000 v92sc slip on with the angle changed to make room for the leather hard bags aftermarket seat pasenger backrest Memphis shades Batwing fairing with lower wind deflectors. Fairing and side covers have been color matched to the rest of the bike. For a 12 year old bike shes pretty frigging mint its a two owner bike.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There I've done an intro and read all the rules so heres my second post

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just picked up a Highball and love it. I've always wanted a Victory and finally the perfect deal fell in place.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah know what you mean about a deal falling into place. Buying another bike was the furthest thing on my radar then my brother inlaw had to go find a good deal on a spyder that hes wanted since he laid eyes on one. Kept his first two offers at bay not really being in the position on buying a new bike but the third phone call well we were signing papers the next day and man am I glad i did it. Now I just have to get the "Old Wing" sold to help pay this one off.

·
Registered
120 Posts
welcome from a fellow Mainah!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome and congratulation on your new bike from South Dakota.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts