Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Now they need to release a Vic with the same price point.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I would never spend that much on a motor cycle....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
459 Posts
WOnder if it weighs any less.

Don't care for a 5-speed, but I guess for $9k, and you don't cruise the interstate often, no big whoop.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
May turn out to be a seller, think they have plans for it perhaps in Racing being a notch below 1,000 cc .. Weight is the same, just about all is the same as the 1133 other than 5 Speed, Displacement and Price ..

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
WOnder if it weighs any less.

Don't care for a 5-speed, but I guess for $9k, and you don't cruise the interstate often, no big whoop.
It actually weighs a few pounds more. I guess the gears are beefier and the cylinder sleeves have more metal instead of being bored out to the larger displacement.

Might be a rugged bike. Just because it's a 5 speed doesn't mean it won't cruise the freeways at 80. Just depends on how it's geared plus this engine has a wide rpm band so running it at 4k rpm is no big deal.

I remember when HD went to 5 speeds from the long time 4 speed gear box. Everyone was saying it could cruise 95 mph all day. That was an exaggeration but it could cruise 80 all day.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
It actually weighs a few pounds more. I guess the gears are beefier and the cylinder sleeves have more metal instead of being bored out to the larger displacement.

Might be a rugged bike. Just because it's a 5 speed doesn't mean it won't cruise the freeways at 80. Just depends on how it's geared plus this engine has a wide rpm band so running it at 4k rpm is no big deal.

I remember when HD went to 5 speeds from the long time 4 speed gear box. Everyone was saying it could cruise 95 mph all day. That was an exaggeration but it could cruise 80 all day.
Showing your age in that last statement .. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts