Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a standard Victory postcard in the mail on Monday about the Victory Red Tag Sale. I thought little about it as I'm not in the market for a new bike. When I went to throw it away, I noticed the return address was a dealer in Chattanooga. I stopped in on Tuesday and talked with Tony, one of their reps. I really only wanted to thank them for coming to Chattanooga. They were literally unboxing apparel and hanging it up. They only had a few Indians on the floor.

Today my wife and I stopped in and met the owners. What a great couple with a great story to tell. We look forward to having them in our area and wish them the best. They sold their first Indian today a few minutes before we arrived. A beautiful blue Chieftain. They have many more bikes scheduled to arrive anyday.

Their plans are to become a destination dealer for all three lines in one of the most beautiful riding areas in the country.

They can be reached at:

Crockett Powersports
4113 S Access Road
Chattanooga, TN 37470
Tel: 423-760-3670
Web: www.crockettpowersports.com

Reactions: rainman123

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
One just opened in my area as well. All kinds of Indians at the front of the showroom and in the back corner is 3 Vics, kind of sad.

·
Registered
936 Posts
If I get time next weekend I'm gonna ride down there and check them out I like the ideal of having 4 Vic dealers within about and a half ride from me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts