Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my '11 XC (Kong) since March of '12. Bought it new. I've been on the "other" Vic forum since November of '11. Just thought it was about time I browsed some new territory, although I don't know how "new" it might be. Probably a lot of fellow Voggers on here. Anyway, glad to be here, and I hope I can contribute to the conversation in a positive manner. Thanks. - D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Other" sites

Sorry! Didn't know about "Rule #10", and couldn't figure out how to edit.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Welcome from "Oldish from NWOR" I got weary of getting flamed on that other forum and call this one home. We are a lot more gentlemanly here.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Welcome

Personally somehow I came on this one first. Recently have ventured out to a some other forums. I seem to actually enjoy this one the most personally, of the Victory forums.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Personally somehow I came on this one first. Recently have ventured out to a some other forums. I seem to actually enjoy this one the most personally, of the Victory forums.
That's prolly cuz we're just a bunch of happy-go-lucky Victory nuts who, although we differ at times, enjoy each others company here. I'm here cuz I got tired of getting flamed on that other forum.:crzy:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Where in NEPA ???

Pike Co here .....always looking for other Victory riders in the area ....

Peter

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think we know each other from... let's just say "elsewhere". I'm not sure why I chose a different screen name for this forum. It just seemed like the right thing to do. I'm from Berwick. The only Vic owner from my town, as far as I know. What do you guys (and girls) think? Should I just use my name from the "other" forum, and avoid confusion? Or should I stay relatively anonymous for whatever reason?:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I personally find the other forum hard to use.... They don't have an app for mobile devices so that makes it pretty much useless too me.

·
Premium Member
6,014 Posts
I think we know each other from... let's just say "elsewhere". I'm not sure why I chose a different screen name for this forum. It just seemed like the right thing to do. I'm from Berwick. The only Vic owner from my town, as far as I know. What do you guys (and girls) think? Should I just use my name from the "other" forum, and avoid confusion? Or should I stay relatively anonymous for whatever reason?:confused:
My screen name is the same for both forums, but i never post or read any more as this has become my (and I'm guessing our) daily enjoyment talking about Vics and making small joke's

Welkome to the nicest Vic-forum and try to post a picture if you can

Ps I found another (new ?) Victory forum and when I tried to enter the forum you must PAY to be a member .... To enter, so what happens if there is nobody on there ??

·
Registered
352 Posts
I am on all the forums...use the same name ( it's my initials....no big secret )

Personally.... I find good (and bad) in all of them....each has it's own flavor....and that's cool.
There are many that frequent all of them..... not really a big deal in my book.

Peter

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
My screen name is the same for both forums, but i never post or read any more as this has become my (and I'm guessing our) daily enjoyment talking about Vics and making small joke's

Welkome to the nicest Vic-forum and try to post a picture if you can

Ps I found another (new ?) Victory forum and when I tried to enter the forum you must PAY to be a member .... To enter, so what happens if there is nobody on there ??

How much do they want?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts