Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!!
On Wednesday I bought my new to me 2014 Jackpot. I will confess I went to go buy a Road King but this bike was just 2 bikes down and it was calling or should I say screaming my name. All the Harley's the dealership had were black and this bike was Sunset Red. My wife said all of those bikes are black, what about this one? They fired it up and I knew I was fixing to own it. She has aftermarket pipes and rides like a dream.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Hey everyone!!
On Wednesday I bought my new to me 2014 Jackpot. I will confess I went to go buy a Road King but this bike was just 2 bikes down and it was calling or should I say screaming my name. All the Harley's the dealership had were black and this bike was Sunset Red. My wife said all of those bikes are black, what about this one? They fired it up and I said I new i was fixing to own it. She has aftermarket pipes and rides like a dream.
Congrats on the purchase! Reply to this post and you will unlock full forum access. Which means you can post pics of your bike (please do!l

Welcome to the fray.:grin

·
Registered
612 Posts
hey chief ,

Welcome to the forum look forward to seeing some pics of your new love....

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey Man sweet looking ride.....notice I didn't say anything about the tiedowns LOL ;)

I have a CC so don't know much about your ride but there's help on the way no doubt....

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Here she is on the trailer, I already got beat up by one of our salesman for not knowing how to strap down a bike but she made it home just fine. It had just got done pouring when we were leaving to go home.
cheers

Love them Jackpots

·
13,003 Posts
Hope you got owners manual and if so please read it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't get one with the bike but I did find a PDF version online. Sunday morning I sat down with a cup of coffee and read the whole thing. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Premium Member
8,800 Posts
You couldve asked a Harley rider how to use tiedowns!
Now get that bike outta that trailer and ride it dont worry about a bit of rain.
And welcome to the funhouse where we discuss everything Victory...and a lot thats not
Welcome from DownUnder!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You could've asked a Harley rider how to use tie downs!
That was rough!!

Now get that bike outta that trailer and ride it don't worry about a bit of rain.

Trying not to give the wife a heart attack! She was worried because it's the biggest and baddest bike I have ever owned. Have not ridden in 10 or 12 years.

And welcome to the funhouse where we discuss everything Victory...and a lot thats not
Welcome from DownUnder!
Thanks!!
Riding her tomorrow to work!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I rode her to work this morning and I am left almost speechless again. I have owned a few metric bikes thru the years but this big V twin is the baddest of them all. The look, the power and she rides so smooth.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts