Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2007 Ness Edition Jackpot. I've been searching for the right Jackpot for several years (i.e. the right color, options, price). I finally found what I was looking for so here I am. I enjoy the forum as I always have questions and like to be educated before I purchase. I will soon be replacing the tires and performing the throttle body cleaning. I have a feeling I'll be looking at a more comfortable seat and back rest for the wife soon.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I recently purchased a 2007 Ness Edition Jackpot. I've been searching for the right Jackpot for several years (i.e. the right color, options, price). I finally found what I was looking for so here I am. I enjoy the forum as I always have questions and like to be educated before I purchase. I will soon be replacing the tires and performing the throttle body cleaning. I have a feeling I'll be looking at a more comfortable seat and back rest for the wife soon.
Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum! Reply to this post and you'll be able to post big pictures of your Jackpot.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Your patience paid off--congrats from the Pacific Northwet.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to Victory and the Victory forums!

One of the first things I did was put an Ultimate Seat on my bike. I could only ride 40 miles before I started to hurt and now I can ride all day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts