Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just bought me a 07 jackpot about a month ago and look forward to learning about it from the members here. thumb up

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Nice ride you got there, And the fastest color. Any questions you might have just fire away, there is a lot of good people here and you should get your answers. Welcome to a fellow Texan.....Craig

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Craig. This is my first bike I've purchaced, got to put about 300 miles on it before winter and ice hit here. My biggest concern is the exhaust. It sounds like a Jake brake. I'll post pics of the swing arm there are holes on the back

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its not letting me post pics sorry

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Welcome from Katy Texas

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks, I'm here in N. Ft Worth. To bad you're not closer I need some more riding buddies.
If you want to go on a ride. There are several of us that came over from the M109R. We all are meeting in Kerrville on March 21-23 to ride the 3 sisters. You are welcome to join us. If interested, let me know & I'll set the info to ya.
Take care,
Larry

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you want to go on a ride. There are several of us that came over from the M109R. We all are meeting in Kerrville on March 21-23 to ride the 3 sisters. You are welcome to join us. If interested, let me know & I'll set the info to ya.
Take care,
Larry

Yeah shoot over the info, and if the weather is permitting I will make it down there. Kerrville is about 4.5 to 5 hrs from here I belive. Thanks for that

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I wish I lived in Texas .....:( cheers

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Larry, guntown was telling me that's an awesome ride so I'll definitely take a look

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks Craig. This is my first bike I've purchaced, got to put about 300 miles on it before winter and ice hit here. My biggest concern is the exhaust. It sounds like a Jake brake. I'll post pics of the swing arm there are holes on the back
The baffles were removed. Get some Big City Thunder Monster Baffles. Will still have great sound and eliminate the jake break. Will also increase your mid range power..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The baffles were removed. Get some Big City Thunder Monster Baffles. Will still have great sound and eliminate the jake break. Will also increase your mid range power..

Yes I'm going to get them after Christmas. I talked to Noe on here about them. My biggest thing is ensuring I have back pressure, I read some where that you can prematurely damage the rings and pistons.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts