Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am a new Victory Jackpot owner. I just traded in my 2010 Honda Fury in on one over the weekend (2007 with 9,xxx miles). We (my wife and I) purchased the Fury on shear styling alone. Too bad we didn't factor in comfort when we purchased it. Within 5,000 miles we quickly realized that any distance at all and we were constantly stopping to stretch out. With that said, my new Jackpot is AWESOME! Way more power, way more "real" chrome and way more comfort (of course the Corbin seat helps). I cannot wait to get into discussions within this forum and truly experience all there is with my Jackpot. Thanks to all in advance!

~ Woody

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome! JP is a great machine...which corbin saddle are you running? I'm fixing to get the modular seat to make my ass and my wife happy on trips

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Corbin seat

Welcome! JP is a great machine...which corbin saddle are you running? I'm fixing to get the modular seat to make my ass and my wife happy on trips
Dual Tour Saddle. I don't use the driver's backrest, but my wife LOVES this seat. The Fury had a terrible rear seat. She was good for about 40-50 miles before needing to stop. She's tiny....5'2" 102 lbs., so padding was not an issue as much as her just plain getting a numbing feeling. On the trip back on the Jackpot, she needed a drink. We pulled into McDonald's and I said, "Honey, do you realize we just went 108 miles and you haven't said a word about being numb?" She told me she could have ridden longer, she just needed a drink. Long story short....get the Corbin and your wife will be happy!

~Woody

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts