Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a new Jackpot owner. I am picking it up hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. I am coming off a 09 M109R. I have a lot of questions but first off, where is a good site for things like Side mount plate brackets.
Next, on my 9, I had the Nautilus air horn for safety (loud as heck), will this bike have a area for one or is the horn pretty loud on the Victorys?
Thanks for any replys.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello, I am a new Jackpot owner. I am picking it up hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. I am coming off a 09 M109R. I have a lot of questions but first off, where is a good site for things like Side mount plate brackets.
Next, on my 9, I had the Nautilus air horn for safety (loud as heck), will this bike have a area for one or is the horn pretty loud on the Victorys?
Thanks for any replys.
Congrats on your new Jackpot! Horns are weak on Vics. You can search the forum and see how and where others have installed air horns like the Stebel Nautilus.
Victoryonly.com
www.noemtz.com and www.buywitchdoctors.com are also good places to shop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for any replys.

Congrats picked mine up 6 weeks ago and love it... 07 Premium 2800 miles. loving it when it doesn;t rain here in Florida :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you get the new gal home yet? did she meet your expectations?did she perform to your liking? I am talking about your new bike Larry and not something else LOL..
Yep, I picked her up on Wednesday! Yes she does. It is just a different Animal than the beast! I have the freedom exhaust, love the sound. It will take a bit to get use to but I love it already. Just like the 9, I stopped at gas station yesterday & had two people come up & ask what it was & that it is awesome looking:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I picked up my Lucky Lime JP a year ago and love it for sure! Couple of add ons/ upgrades you may want to consider...

1. quick connect/disconnect windscreen for highway trips

2. Corbin seat is a huuuuuge upgrade in comfort (if you find yourself hating the factory seat after about an hour like i did)

3. Llyods ATS timing wheel

4. Kuryakyn ISO grips are very comfortable as they are beefier and eliminate vibration greatly

5. Ride On tire balancer / sealer

LOVEEEEE my JP! People are in amazement when they see it. Being from Arkansas I've got the only Victory in my part of the state and the only Lucky Lime in about a 4-500 mile radius.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts