Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scooped up a low mile Jp with digital gauges, factory hid etc. Love the bike so far. Great site BTW :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Pics, Pics, Pics!!

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Z
E
U
S

This tread is nothing without detailed pictures ... You need 2 posts to post... So keep on reponding and try... What year is the bike ??

Ride safe and keep us updated ???

All of us jackpots are very interested.... Hmmmm did not come out right ha ha

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome. I ride a 2009 Orange Cruch jackpot and love it. Have fun and ride safe. Everyone else around you, where ever you go will also love your Jackpot.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'll get more pics soon. Going to mock up some crash bars soon and see what I can put together for a front fairing. Project bike for sure. It's nice to have a metal fab shop :)

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Crash bars for jackpot .... Mmm do you know the crash nobs for Ducati ? Now that would be an opportunity for jackpots ??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will be fitting up an audio fairing soon as well. No pics yet as we're up to our eyeballs at the shop with work right now

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Very nice bike Zeus , and welcome aboard !

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Sweet Scoot!

cheers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How many of you guys are running forward controls on your JPs and if so could you post pics here? Trying to get a better look at clearances for the engine cage

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Not a clear picture but 4" extend 2013 Jackpot

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my hands on half a fairing shell, other pieces on their way as well. Will have to make a speedo relocation bracket to move it back further for clearance.

Question, does anybody know what year ranges are the same for the vegas/jackpot front ends as far as forks/triples etc?

Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Could you post a few pictures straight on with the insides of your forward controls?
Sorry for my late reply, please see attached mate

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thinking about getting the 4" then I can design the crash bars to fit with or without the forward controls. Plus the stock location of the pegs is for short people :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts