Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello! I just bought a 2013 Judge - love this bike!
Been reading many posts here for some buying tips/aftermarket suggestions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2nd Post to become "real"

So as in the first post I purchased a 2013 Judge with forward controls and Ness Fly Bars already on the bike.
After looking around for a couple of weeks at some other bikes, I stopped into the Victory dealership there was no looking back. The Victory Full Throttle Salute helped seal the deal for me as well.

Now I am just looking forward to some nicer weather to put some miles on.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
welcome

"here come da Judge!"....that's the first model I looked at, tho a Vegas came up at the right price and I went for it...
Supposed to be getting a test ride on a new Judge soon though so I can judge if I like it better than the Vegas I'm riding.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Photo with Ness Fly Bar

I'll post more in a bit so you can see it.
Thanks!
BTW - I looked at the Vegas and the Hammer - torn between all of them but once I rode the Judge that was all it took.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Cool bars!...I got a set of thick 'roller bars' very similar but polished 304 stainless being made by "Burleigh Bars" as we speak...may even be ready tomoz (hopes)...nice fat bars the match the Heavy Duty look of the rest of the bike.
Dave tells me his bars will be available Stateside soon, check em out, seriously good bars.
Will post pix when I get em on

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'll post more in a bit so you can see it.
Thanks!
BTW - I looked at the Vegas and the Hammer - torn between all of them but once I rode the Judge that was all it took.
Very nice. Throw a two into one exhaust and a quarter fairing on it, and you'll be straight up Sons of Anarchy. Those bars look great on there !

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts