Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my 2000 HD Electra Glide for a 2013 Judge in the Nuclear Suede color. I'm 35 and have been on motorcycles since 20. My first bike was a 79' Honda Goldwing that I got from dad... I took the fairing and bags off, added a smaller flyscreen, and rode that sporadically (college, etc.) from 99-11, then I got the HD (also from dad) and rode that until now. Looking forward to many miles on the Judge!!!

Reactions: Judge Redd

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
That's not your father's bike anymore! Good looking kids and the bike is nice too. Welcome to the wonderful world of Victory. Stay tuned to this forum as there are tons of things to learn about your bike here. Got questions? Ask away.

·
Registered
436 Posts
So now you are required to pass the Judge down to your daughter or son :angel ! Sounds like you have a great Dad! My father did not like my obsession with motorcycles....

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Bhunt19

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Victory! JUDGEment Day!
WELCOME to the Forum...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all... everyone's already been a ton of help, just tried out my MRA windscreen that got rave reviews, and it was a great purchase.

I don't know how much life will be left in the Judge when those guys are of age... hoping to wear it out in 10-12 years (maybe we'll get them a new used bike).

My dad's an awesome dude, he's given me two bikes, a bunch of guns, tools, and otherwise... hope I can pass along half of what he has given me to my kids (and I'm not just talking about "things"). Speaking of dad, he unfortunately had to give up two wheeled machines (just sold his CVO Street Glide and Mom's Heritage), but he may be trying a spider this spring, so with any luck we still have another trip or two out to the mountains.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
My Victory dealer also sells Spyders. I saw the new "Special Series" there and I think its the best looking touring model yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts