Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, Brhemp here. New member to the Victory Forum. Ride a 2011 XR (Cross Roads). Started on a Honda Aero 1100, then got the Victory and a Harley Road King. Now just the Victory. Better handling and WAY more comfortable and nimble than the Harley. Looking to customize it and make it pop, not stock. I live in Arizona and work on the border in the desert. Yes, I have been on Border Wars. My fiancé and I love to get out and ride. Looking forward to hearing from other Victory riders.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Hey folks, Brhemp here. New member to the Victory Forum. Ride a 2011 XR (Cross Roads). Started on a Honda Aero 1100, then got the Victory and a Harley Road King. Now just the Victory. Better handling and WAY more comfortable and nimble than the Harley. Looking to customize it and make it pop, not stock. I live in Arizona and work on the border in the desert. Yes, I have been on Border Wars. My fiancé and I love to get out and ride. Looking forward to hearing from other Victory riders.

Cheers
Welcome. I'm up in Chandler. I also used to own an '11 Crossroads. Great bike.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts

Cheers
Happy to have you here! The mod bug bites hard, you've been warned! :D

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
A soggy hi from the Pacific Northwet from a fellow XR owner. Bought it back when you had to have the factory make you one. Been riding since 1952 and never owned a bike that has me enthralled like this one. I tried the RK and found it wanting in so many areas: cramped, bad road manners, tiny passenger seat from hell, vibes, no place for tank bag, little suspension travel, blah, blah, blah.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome from N. Alabama

Welcome to the group. Not sure where you want to start but my money is on a 1/4 turn throttle ring and a Lloydz timing wheel. Good bang for the buck - given you want it to run better (aka faster) -looks ain't my area....Again, welcome to the group.

Cheers

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota. Pipes, Lloyd's timing wheel, air cleaner, and unplug the o2 sensors and your golden. Enjoy!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Welcome from chilly NE Florida! I'm fighting a cold tonight, so my neglected car got some love for the ride to and from work today!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts