Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sign the papers today. 2010 Kingpin 8 Ball. Trading in a Honda Shadow Ace Deluxe. Wanted a bigger and USA made bike. Anyway, will be doing lots of searching of the info on the forum. First thing is to figure out the new seat to get so the wife can come along for a ride or 3. cheers

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome Sammy, nice to see another Pin-baller on the forum.
You'll need some pegs or floorboards to go along with that seat.

·
Registered
396 Posts
always liked the look of the 8 ball kingpin.:cool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sammy, I have a stock passenger seat and footpegs for an '09 Kingpin. If you want to find out if they fit and if you want them we can work something out, they came off when I bought the bike in favor of a touring seat and floorboards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys

Bike is delivered Saturday. got a back seat, Backrest and the rear pegs. 50 on Saturday with some sun. I see some break in time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the Fairing

Now the fun begins. Have to move the speedometer to put the Fairing on. Was hoping to find a Wiring harness for a simple plug in to lenghten the wires. Can't find one. So If I find a place to mount it, I'll be getting out the soldering gun. But first I need to find if it covers all the idiot lights. Now if that happens, we'll be getting a Digital one and mount it on the Handlebar.

Tsukayu Batwing. Nice looking Fairing. :D:D

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts