Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums. Got a 2008 Kingpin a few wekks ago and I am loving it. Luckily the weather has been decent this winter and I've had several good rides so far. Hope to be able to meet a lot of you guys and share some good stories and info.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Here in the Upcountry

Hey Johnboy. Congrats on the new Kingpin and welcome to the forum. If you're looking to get together with other Vic riders you should check out the Southeast Rally thats comin up in Helen, GA at the end of May. Here's the site: http://victoryrally.com :cool:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome Johnboy. Congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far I have 8 people coming with me to the rally on 4 bikes. I'm the only one with the victory, but they will catch on soon I hope.

Anyhow, I'm just wrtiing on my own original post to see if this sytem will let me comment on other posts. This is getting annoying. I want to reach out to my fellow victory owners and swap info. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Johnboy,
Congrats on the KP and welcome to Victory Forums!

Sorry about the hassle with the minimum post requirement but be glad it was recently lowered from 5 posts to 3. Not so long ago you had to dig through a lot of crap the spammers and bots littered the forum with but the minimum post rule killed off most of that. Regardless of what some think the hassle is worth it because it makes it much easier to get to the plethera of information contained in this forum.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here I am talking to myself again trying to hit my proper number of posts. Blah blah blah. i am not a robot!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking forward to a big party in Helen!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts