Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2010 Kingpin, although it's not in my possession yet, I should have it Friday. This will be replacing my VStar 1100 Classic (thats currently in the shop getting torn apart!). Can't wait to get it on the road!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and congrats on the KP, it's going to be a much better ride than the V-Star!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. This bike is set up the way I think I need it. On Friday I'll find out. 1" lowered, 2" pullback bars. The only thing, there's a few scratches on the lock and ride windshield. Any replacement plastic available to replace it?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the Forums and congrats on the new ride. Friday will be here soon enough!! cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Before you obligate yourself to OEM check out Cee Baileys to see if they make a replacement shield. It will probably cost around 1/2 of the price of OEM.

·
Registered
368 Posts
ClearView has 'em

Before you obligate yourself to OEM check out Cee Baileys to see if they make a replacement shield. It will probably cost around 1/2 of the price of OEM.
Didn't see anything on Cee Baileys, but ClearView Shields does have replacement plastic for the Kingpin lock & ride. $161 for clear and $28 extra for light gray tint. You can get the "upper recurve" on the shield for no extra charge if you want.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Beautiful bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts