Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2005 Kingpin from my son. Beautiful bike. Gonna be transformed into a custom bagger.

·
Registered
459 Posts
All TELL and no SHOW???

·
Registered
640 Posts
congrats. ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
Pics??....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics??....
I don't have any pics to share yet. Heck, I don't even have the bike yet. Its still in my son's garrage. Waiting for this wonderful Maine winter to break. Pics will be coming soon. Please stay tuned.

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
I don't have any pics to share yet. Heck, I don't even have the bike yet. Its still in my son's garrage. Waiting for this wonderful Maine winter to break. Pics will be coming soon. Please stay tuned.
That's painful.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's painful.
Tell me about it. Its such a nice bike. And after all the responce to the bobber, I cant wait to tare into the next project. Oh well, patience is a virtue right. Winter is almost gone. We hit hit 42° today and last night didn't drop below 0°. Riding season is coming. :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I picked up an '05 Kingpin about a month ago. It is an absolutely wonderful ride. It took me 2 weeks to get that old Roger Miller earworm "King of the Road" out of my head. 'Cause once you throw a leg over it you will feel like the king of the road.

·
Registered
40 Posts
OK aishindo3656 it is 75 degrees today so I know you have been riding. Like everyone else I want to see some great before pics so we can get a good idea of the difference once done. As mine is the first one you built and it is awesome I can't wait to the new and improved version2.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here it is.
I think I'm just gonna keep this one stock. Too nice to mess with.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,990 Posts
VERY nice!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
That is a really sharp lookin' ride! I'm not a big fan of the round headlight, but it really works well with the look of the bike. And you have the lay-down license plate.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Sweet Pin! Solo seat looks perfect on it!

I'm a fan of the bullet HL on these Pins. Would like perfect!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts