Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2009 Victory Kingpin Low, although it's brand new. Had to look for the '09 everywhere since I needed a low (being short sucks when you're looking for a bike). CO is a great place to ride, and I'm already loving it.
Moved up from a Vulcan 900, so even though it's the 100ci vs the 106ci, the power increase is awesome! Still getting used to handling the bigger bike, though.

If you see a redhead on a grey Kingpin Low, give me a wave!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome from a fellow KP rider in Ohio. I got mine in June, and love it. Just be careful when you twist the throttle, there is plenty of juice in these things. Enjoy the new bike, and I am sure you will find lots of good info on the forum.
Rob

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome aboard. Picked up my 2011 Kingpin 8-Ball in May. Also here in the Springs. Been to Cripple Creek already and looking forward to longer rides as soon as we get good weather again. Be looking out for you ...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the ride to Cripple Creek! Last Sunday we did the route through Deckers to 285/Bailey over Kenosha Pass, Fairplay, Hartsel, 24 over Wilkerson Pass back to the Springs. Just missed the rain. Trying to get my ass in shape for a weeklong ride at the end of the month.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
76 Posts
CO is a great place to ride, and I'm already loving it. [...] If you see a redhead on a grey Kingpin Low, give me a wave!
It certainly is! Welcome to the Victory family! I'll keep an eye out for ya. thumb up

·
Registered
76 Posts
BTW, there are TONS of great roads out in the mountains. I'm in a Denver-based riding group that seems to know every good route out there (the peak-to-peak is a club favorite). I've only been riding with them for a couple of months and I'm having the time of my life. Great views, awesome twisties, and the occasional hail storm... :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts