Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally pulled the trigger and got my 2012 Kingpin! Well it was actually a week ago, barring rain I've rode it every day and even took it on it's first road trip to the Indy MotoGP this past weekend. Already got 1300 miles on it and absolutely know for sure I bought the right bike.

I've been trafficking the forum for a little while and finally decided to join and start participating now that I have the bike. Compared to a lot of forums I've been on this one appears to be among the friendliest, I've yet to see a post where someone got absolutely flamed for asking a relevant question that somebody thought was stupid. Now I just need to get enough posts to add my avatar and signature.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I suppose I should've also said what I rode before. I started out on a '95 Kaw Vulcan 500 for 3 years, great bike to start out on. Then I rode a Honda Shadow Phantom for most of this year, it's my brothers he couldn't ride it so I was putting miles on it and servicing it to keep it from sitting all year, good bike just not for me.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum of minimal flaming, infrequent insults, and happy happy members!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's got to be a Victory thing. Who isn't happy when they get off their Vic lol

·
Registered
586 Posts
I drooled over the Kinpins for quite some time. Pulled the trigger two years ago (Helped to be re-employed). Have fun riding the Kingpin! Did a 1600 mile trip three weeks ago and just ran 600 miles to the American Victory Rally last weekend. Sweet to see the Kinpins and V92's at the rally.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Outstangind! You got the last model year Kinpin, lucky you. Congrats!

What color scheme did you get? Post a pic or two :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts