Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont see any Visions in the new banner...Sup wit dat?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True it was the only bike pictured I believe..But still it is a family isnt it? Now it's the bastard child.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not hatin on it just havin fun. But still a Vision up there in the group would be nice..:wink.

Reactions: administrator

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Im not hatin on it just havin fun. But still a Vision up there in the group would be nice..:wink.
I don't see a Kingpin either , isn't that what you actually ride buddy ?:laugh

·
Registered
350 Posts
ugh . . .

I hate it when they change stuff around. After a year I was just getting the hang of the way things worked around here, then . . . .:|

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
I hate it when they change stuff around. After a year I was just getting the hang of the way things worked around here, then . . . .:|
Its easier to opt out of that the old new version.
Im back in the old version now.
Much easier for this old dawg

Reactions: tfkp

·
Registered
209 Posts
I liked seeing the 'flagship' model up there but at the same time it's nice to see some 'progress' with the new look

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
NEW LOOK sites ok on my home computer but I think I need time to familiarise myself with it o my phone...time will tell...phones getting long in tooth now too....maybe update that too

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
so far so good

site is easier to read, no issues for first time use. time will tell. ops first issue can't use classifieds!! wanted to check that as the *** classifieds took a dive when they revamped.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I like the new format...Now if someone would just update the mobile site :| **hint

1 - 13 of 13 Posts