Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hade to make some new wind lower deflectors. The old ones cracked in the cold. Decided that while my bike was in the shop getting the granny fixed, bearing and seal $2400(caching), I might as well work it. Added some led enhancements. Here is the you tube link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAoNf-QmQas

any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
13,166 Posts
Very snazzy!

Can't believe your old granny's bearing and seal cost that much to fix even with dropping the motor and splitting the cases. This to me is the one big downside to the all in one motor design without being able to remove the trans without splitting the cases.

Did they happen to say anything about grandpa's belt being too tight as a cause?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very snazzy!

Can't believe your old granny's bearing and seal cost that much to fix even with dropping the motor and splitting the cases. This to me is the one big downside to the all in one motor design without being able to remove the trans without splitting the cases.

Did they happen to say anything about grandpa's belt being too tight as a cause?
The dealership where I bought it would not let the engine warm up enough in winter causing the block to sweat and water contaminating the oil.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of a kind, hand made. The old ones cracked and 249$ for new o n especially seemed stupid. So so me 1/4 in plexiglass and some time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts