Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy from Winnipeg Canada. Just bought a new 14 Cross Country. Love the bike even though it shut down the other day and the dealer could not figure out why. Crazy how expensive these bikes have gotten since my last one 30 years ago.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
G'day from down yonder kezzy- hope you enjoy the show thumb up

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still don't know. The bike has been running good. Everything seems ok. It's going in for the 1000km first service Monday. I've asked them to make sure the battery checks out since it sat on the show room podium for 8 months not being PDI'ed. Pump is cycling on and off properly.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome aboard. And my 2011 Cross Roads did that a couple of times and my '13 XC did it once. no one ever found out why. :crzy:

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
New guy from Winnipeg Canada. Just bought a new 14 Cross Country. Love the bike even though it shut down the other day and the dealer could not figure out why. Crazy how expensive these bikes have gotten since my last one 30 years ago.
Another welcome from Downunder.
Its also amazing how much wages have risen in 30 years.
If you work out how many weeks pay it took to buy a new quality bike 30 years ago compared with now I'm pretty sure youd be in front today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts