Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been following the victory forum for a while now and thought that I would join the party. I have learned a lot from the forum and thought I would actually start contributing. I am new to victory (and cruisers in general), but joined the club about a year and half ago aand bought a 2010 Hammer 8-Ball and love it. I grew up riding dirt bikes and grateful that I finally bought a victory, definitely not disappointed. Currently live in Colorado, which is a perfect for rides in the mountains. Currently I have installed the Big City Thunder Monster baffles on Vic swept pipes, and look at installing the LLoydz Torque tubes, IAV, adjustable timing system, and PCV. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome from Utah!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome All

New member from Western Mass. Just bought a new 2012 Cross Country. Love this bike.

Welcome all

Chip

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to you as well!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Welcome I have an 11 Hammer 8ball and love it more everytime I ride it. How do you like the Thunder Monster baffles . I'm thinking about getting a set. I have Lloyds adjustable timing system and let me say its the most bang for your buck you can get

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I personally love the Monster Baffles, a much deeper, quality tone. If you are looking for quieter (which I was not) this is probably not the route to go. Additionally I am not sure about the baffles currently in the Hacker Rippers, but I know the baffles in my Vic Swept Pipes where bad (long and a lot of restriction). I would recommend the monster baffles to anyone.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts