Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member with a 06 Jackpot. Bike is incredible but engine light comes on, battery dies and I am stranded. Just tested it with multimeter and I am getting a 11.8 on battery and then once running same reading and then it starts to go down 11.7 etc I had bike tip over but soft landing during oil change. I don't have a dolly and guy helping me couldn't hold the bike up. Only thing bent clutch lever but one person has said I could have messed a wire up on the stater??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
New member with a 06 Jackpot. Bike is incredible but engine light comes on, battery dies and I am stranded. Just tested it with multimeter and I am getting a 11.8 on battery and then once running same reading and then it starts to go down 11.7 etc I had bike tip over but soft landing during oil change. I don't have a dolly and guy helping me couldn't hold the bike up. Only thing bent clutch lever but one person has said I could have messed a wire up on the stater??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dave
Is that the original battery? If yes, you need a new battery.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The nice folks at Tucson Victory gave me a couple of ideas of what it could be and sure enough it was a loose connection at the voltage regulator. Two thumbs up for Tucson Victory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts