Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Just purchased this 2007 Kingpin Tour. This is actually my wife’s bike, I ride a 2003 Yamaha Road Star. Just picked it up last Friday. Has 17,000 miles on the clock but runs and rides like she’s brand new. Has a sissy bar and luggage rack on it now but came with the original trunk. Also came with the original stock pipes. Has Arlen Ness pipes on it now and sounds mean. Two tone grey and white. Pretty sure we got a screaming deal but if someone could tell me what you think it’s worth that would be great! This is our first ever victory and she loves it! especially the 6 speed. Looking forward to learning lots from here.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome from the high desert of So Cal. I just bought my Kingpin about 1-1/2 weeks ago. Doing the research a kingpin tour with low mileage should go between 8-9k out here in Cali. I paid a bunch less, but i got an 05 (92ci & 5sp) with some mileage (about 46k miles). I don't know what you paid, but it's my experience so far that KINGPINS ROCK!!! and are worth the money and then some.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from the high desert of So Cal. I just bought my Kingpin about 1-1/2 weeks ago. Doing the research a kingpin tour with low mileage should go between 8-9k out here in Cali. I paid a bunch less, but i got an 05 (92ci & 5sp) with some mileage (about 46k miles). I don't know what you paid, but it's my experience so far that KINGPINS ROCK!!! and are worth the money and then some.

I paid $5,400 for it. he had also just had it serviced and added new battery and tires. I was just at the right place at the right time! Congrats on yours! My wife sure loves it, although I have ridden it more than her at this point! :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheers

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Welcome to the forum and to Victory.

Ride Safe!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts