Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined to see if I can get any info on the 2013 Judge. Will be test driving a Judge tomorrow and if it goes well it'll be coming home with me.

In the past few weeks I test drove a 2013 Harley Forty Eight. It was nice but the suspension was non-existent. I wanted to test a 2013 Softtail Slim but the Harley Demo ride was useless so I didn't bother. It was just a blast out and back on the highway. I hardly drive on the highway. I email the Harley dealer to inquire about looking at one. No reply yet.

Next was the Yamaha Demo ride day. I went mainly to drive the new Bolt. But it was a popular bike. I did eventually get a ride and while the ride was better than the Forty Eight it too was hitting hard. I also drove the Stryker and it was wicked but not really my style.

So tomorrow I hope the Judge has a better ride as it looks kickass.

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
... So tomorrow I hope the Judge has a better ride as it looks kickass.
You can only judge a Judge after you ride a Judge. Enjoy the test ride. cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My only gripe is that the only dealer is a 3.5 hour drive from me. Not sure how schedule maintenance is going to happen. I guess I'll find out all that tomorrow if the ride goes well.

This will be my very first new bike.

·
Registered
55 Posts
2nd day of Judge ownership for me. Love it. Fun & comfy to ride, turns a lot of heads. Like most bikes, get the suspension sorted for your weight & riding style. The bikes are setup for an "average" rider, about 180 lbs. So if you are like me it will be soft.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Took a 2013 Australian delivered Judge new from dealers 2 weeks ago. Had it fitted with the Hammer bars, bit more pull back.

I am 5'7" about 180 lbs, have put 500km on the bike and am loving it. Winding on the throttle is joyous. Got the quick release bags, they are good. Bike gets lots of admirers. Only complaint is that the pegs are too low, easy to scrape. Oh and don't rely on the low fuel light!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I drove the Judge and loved it. They had it in one of the two colours I liked....Nuke Orange. Seat was very comfy...glove like. Ride and handling were firm but not harsh like the Bolt or Forty Eight.

I would of bought it on the spot but the dealer would not deliver it to my house(4hr highway drive)...even though I said I'd help with cost.

So now I'm Judgeless.:mad:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Wow we delivered all the way to arkansas from missouri i wonder why they wouldnt deliver

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Evidently, they didn't care if they made a sale or not.... When the customer actually offers to help pay for the transport, and will buy the bike on the spot? Guess they are selling so many units they can pick and choose who they want to sell too....

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I drove the Judge and loved it. They had it in one of the two colours I liked....Nuke Orange. Seat was very comfy...glove like. Ride and handling were firm but not harsh like the Bolt or Forty Eight.

I would of bought it on the spot but the dealer would not deliver it to my house(4hr highway drive)...even though I said I'd help with cost.

So now I'm Judgeless.:mad:
Well , you know you like and want a Judge, I would just call the next closest dealer from you and start there...

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm just not a highway driver. Butt and back can't take it. I don't mind a short stint but it's 4 hours in a car...on a bike with me might be a whole damn day. :ltr:

But I'll be damned if I go back and cave to these guys and drive it home.

Isn't a long highway run hard on an engine not broken in yet?

I've already contacted another dealer out of province and the bike was even cheaper. Getting a shipping quote on Monday. Not the Nuke Orange I like but its the deep red which I also like.cheers

Not sure why dealers here don't ship. I would of had a M109R months ago if they would of shipped it. They were a 8 hour car drive away. I'm paying cash and they wouldn't budge off their lofty perch.

After driving the Judge...I'm glad I didn't get the M109R.thumb up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well , you know you like and want a Judge, I would just call the next closest dealer from you and start there...
I'm working out a deal with a dealer off the island that can deliver and the bike is cheaper. It's the dark red colour which I also like but the nuke orange is wicked.

Depending on how much the shipping is will determine if I get it. I'll still prod the local guy...he might come to his senses.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm working out a deal with a dealer off the island that can deliver and the bike is cheaper. It's the dark red colour which I also like but the nuke orange is wicked.

Depending on how much the shipping is will determine if I get it. I'll still prod the local guy...he might come to his senses.
Good luck Torque, I personally love it in red, sweet color!cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts