Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I traded in my harley on a new 2013 antifreeze green cc. I grew up with harley but got tired of them never changing anything. Decided to go with victory and am completely happy with my decision. I actually wish I'd done it sooner! I have been on this site for a few months now and finally had some time to introduce myself. I first thing I had to add was add some madstad brackets. They helped a lot but didn't quite do as much as I'd hoped. This last week I made my own fork mounted air deflectors. They are similar to the Arlen Ness version and they worked like a champ. Anyway more to come and thanks for reading.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I wanted one that stood out from the others. As soon as I saw that paint scheme I had to have it. I do custom painting on the side and I was like damn, something I don't have to do myself! Lol One has to see it in the sun to really appreciate the colors.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a recent shot

20130721_202018.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a pic of the finished prototypes. check out my other post for more. 20131005_165545.jpg

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went though Jones Power Sports in Columbia Mo. There are 2 more dealers in KC. I called and worked a deal on the phone before i made the trip. I didn't want to waist my time making the long drive. lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts