Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site and a recent new victory owner, so I figured I would stop by and say HI and give my impression on my 2012 Hammer 8-ball. First of all I am coming from naked sport bikes, I had a Ducati Monster then a 09 Buell 1125cr. After months of researching "muscle cruisers", I was undecided between a Yamaha Raider and a Victory Hammer 8-ball. After riding them both (back to back) I decided on the Victory! WOW, this bike does it all for "Me". First of all, I love the looks, the feel, and much needed comfort from my other bikes I owned! What really amazes me is I have read ALOT of discussions on some people not liking the 250mm tire due to its cornering feel, in my experience so far, it feels very stable to me and I like the way it feels all the way through the corners. Granted this bike is not made for corner carving, if I wanted a bike for that I would not have traded in my Buell!! Power, the power and torque this bike makes, makes me smile everytime I roll the throttle and its a smooth broad power band that you can have ALOT of fun with. Thank You Victory for putting out such a great line of bikes, I know I am gonna enjoy this bike for a long time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts