Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've had my '08 KP for just over three months and have put right at
3K miles on it. I love the bike and have wanted one since I started riding a few years ago. Anyway, I have a question to post to the crowd. I just bought the Arlen Ness plate bracket and Kuryakyn curved LED license plate holder. I figure I need to remove rear fender to install and was wanting advice on how to do this and anyone that has this set up. I also bought the Tsukayu strong bags but am waiting for delivery so if anyone has advice for installing them it would be greatly appreciated. Other than that thanks for help and safe riding to all. - Caleb

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question

·
Registered
49 Posts
Should get an answer to your question, just pick the right forum and ask away. Someone will give you a response.
Welcome aboard!!
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Hello,

I've had my '08 KP for just over three months and have put right at
3K miles on it. I love the bike and have wanted one since I started riding a few years ago. Anyway, I have a question to post to the crowd. I just bought the Arlen Ness plate bracket and Kuryakyn curved LED license plate holder. I figure I need to remove rear fender to install and was wanting advice on how to do this and anyone that has this set up. I also bought the Tsukayu strong bags but am waiting for delivery so if anyone has advice for installing them it would be greatly appreciated. Other than that thanks for help and safe riding to all. - Caleb
To remove fender...remove seat, then fender struts, then remove fender bolts. You may have some wires and plastic clips towards front of fender that may need to come off as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts