Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
New member and rider here from Md. Have always been curious with bikes for many years but just never took the plunge. Finally after deciding ya only live once I took the plunge and signed up for a Motorcycle safety course that I will be completeing this weekend. Ive purchased a 2013 Victory Cross Country as my first bike and I think it will be perfect for me. I belong to some other forums related to other hobbies I have and the forum community has always been a great help with many things related. I hope to find that here with many offering help or advice and maybe a friendship or two. Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new horse! Excellent choice I might add thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hey pipe? just wondering, are you a victim of MD's Rain Tax ?

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Welcome from CT.

By the way:
:worthless without:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome from CT.

By the way:
:worthless without:
Your right Broggy, Pics are essential !thumb up , In his defense though ,I think he needs a few more posts to activate pics....:crzy:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey pipe? just wondering, are you a victim of MD's Rain Tax ?
Thanks LILMAGS. My close friend owns a Victory dealership and had my bike in the showroom after he just finished putting pipes, PCV and tuner on it along with the (apehanger)style handle bars. Its also lowered 3". Color is red with flat black. Yeah I cant load any pics yet since Im new but will when I can. As far as the BS rain tax, In my county they are going to pay it for all the residents and businesses. However they must think were dumb or something cause we know that just means the county taxes will go up. Fortunately for me I just sold my house and moved my family in with my parents temporarily to save some money. Then next year were off to Texas or Florida. Md and I DO NOT get along.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Thanks LILMAGS. My close friend owns a Victory dealership and had my bike in the showroom after he just finished putting pipes, PCV and tuner on it along with the (apehanger)style handle bars. Its also lowered 3". Color is red with flat black. Yeah I cant load any pics yet since Im new but will when I can. As far as the BS rain tax, In my county they are going to pay it for all the residents and businesses. However they must think were dumb or something cause we know that just means the county taxes will go up. Fortunately for me I just sold my house and moved my family in with my parents temporarily to save some money. Then next year were off to Texas or Florida. Md and I DO NOT get along.
AAAAAHHHHHHHH , Texas , A place after my own heart....:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally got some pics. This is my 2013 Victory Cross Country still sitting in the showroom waiting for me to pick it up Monday.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Where did you get the bike? Welcome to the forum and nice bike! I'm looking to add another to the stable, possibly a CC in black. Bought my Hammer from Chesapeake cycles

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where did you get the bike? Welcome to the forum and nice bike! I'm looking to add another to the stable, possibly a CC in black. Bought my Hammer from Chesapeake cycles
I bought the bike from Barnes Motor world in Westminster Md. Great guys their. Go check them out and ask for Matt. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Finally got some pics. This is my 2013 Victory Cross Country still sitting in the showroom waiting for me to pick it up Monday.
Man, that bike is beautiful , congrats Pipe! thumb up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts