Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first Victory motorcycle last night, and decided it would be a good idea to join this forum. I got a 2004 V92TC.

Anyway, my name is Andrew and I live in Lawrence, KS. I'm 21 years old, and have been riding since I was 16. This bike is my first cruiser. Before this I had a 1986 Suzuki GS550, a 2001 Suzuki Bandit 600, and then a 2003 GSXR600. I sold my GSXR a little over a year ago, and have missed having a bike since then.

I decided after getting rid of it that my next bike would be a cruiser. I started doing my research, and decided that I wanted a victory, specifically a High Ball. However, the High Ball was quite a bit more then I wanted to spend, so I shopped around and ended up with the V92TC. It's a 2004, has 4500 miles on it, and I got her for $4600. I don't think I did too bad.

I hope to learn a lot on this forum. Ride safe!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congratulations sounds like you got a great deal. We need to see pictures!:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations sounds like you got a great deal. We need to see pictures!:D
Thanks man! I'm pretty pleased with the deal I got.

Here are a couple pictures of my old GS550 and Bandit. This is before I put the fairings on the GS. I can't seem to find any of my GSXR.

And here's the Vic! Sorry for the shitty cell phone pictures, I'll get better ones this afternoon. I was worried I was going to have to park my Z28 outside to have the bike in the garage, but I lucked out. I have about 2 inches on each side of the camaro. I need to get a tennis ball hung up now so I don't tap the bike.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Beautiful ride! I've test driven the V92TC and was amazed at the strong engine and comfortable ride. Enjoy!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome I've been on my 04 TC since may and I'm loving it. Mine had low miles too so it's like getting a $15,000 machine for under $5000. I can't believe how low the resale value is on these Victory's talk about getting more for less.

Congrats on the "new" ride and read up on your clutch cable maintenance, mine snapped right when I hit 5000 miles. It's a correctable problem but it is a problem and a dangerous one. Looks like your turn signals have already been upgraded thats good, I'd like to see a better pic of your set up with your lowers when you get a chance it looks nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts