Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Hammer 8-Ball. Had it for about 3 weeks now. LOVE IT! Coming off of sport bikes (06 Kawasaki ZZR600. Then a 09 Kawasaki ZX-6R.) Was looking for a cruiser, but power and badassery was important. Was looking at Harleys. Specifically the Breakout. Research led me to Victory. Had my heart set on a Highball. More research led me to the perfect bike for me: HAMMER 8 BALL. Its been a match made in heaven! Haha! Recently crossed paths with lone Breakout at a truck stop. My choice was confirmed, the Hammer blows it away. Period. thumb up

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I should be down there soon myself. any dyno tuners there?

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
I should be down there soon myself. any dyno tuners there?

Couple a three here and there. P.M. me and I'll give you the info of the place I've used.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Hey AZ guys... I am coming to Scottsdale for bike week. Any epic rides I should be sure to do? Is there any biker bars I should be sure to see? Anybody want to hook up for a beer at bike week? I will be at the Social Distortion show Wednesday night and probably back at west world for Thursday afternoon. I will likely be hanging over badly on Thursday morning so a good ride will be a must! If anyone wants to have a beer I will be there from March 25th to 29th.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Travis P there plenty of rides to hit for AZ bike week. One and sometimes two each day. The Tbar ride Thursday is fun, (hit all the strip clubs in phoenix area, hence the name "Tbar") We usually chill first part of the day and ride afternoons. You have to go to CaveCreek usually Saturday best, Hideaway grill its like a mini rally of its own. Oh yeah Phoenix bikfest in on for its second year (glendale area) so you have that option too. Maybe we see ya down there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts