Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first Victory, a 2010 Cross Country, so far I am enjoying it. I have been riding for over 30 years and have had mainly Yamaha bikes. Heard nothing but good things about Victory, so when I saw the new line up of bikes I decided to make the switch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where did you get one from? I am in Phoenix, and the dealers are stating nothing is coming in before the beginning of December.

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2010 Cross Country

I purchased my in Sierra Vista at Cochise Motorsports. I put down a deposit on it back in August. They had a total of 4 bikes that were all reserved and sold. I don't think that they will have anymore until next year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
can you give us some feeback on the bike?
How does it handle?
Deos it track during the twisties?
How is the air protection, much buffeting?
How about the power?
Due to it long wheel base, how responsive is it during quick turns?
Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cross Country X-treme Skulls

I have about 400 miles on the bike so far and have no complaints about it so far. It handles real well in the curves because the bike is so well balanced. It definitely has enough power, but I have not really got on it since it is still in the break in period.

Air protection on it is good especially around the hands, which will be good during the cold mornings ahead. I have not noticed a lot of buffeting, just a little around the legs. I might opt for the taller windshield for the winter months and when my wife is on the back.

Have to get use the weight of the bike, especially since I'm not I very heavy or big person, so I need to watch where I park the bike.

Actually I do have one complaint, so far is the fuel gage is not very accurate and the low fuel light comes on when I still have over 2 gallons left in the tank. Will have them check it out when I take it in for the first service.

One thing I can tell you that the bike definitely turns head and has been the talk around town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts