Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I had an '08 Kingpin Tour and now have an '11XR, but it is the pearl white and silver. Look forward to hangin out and learning a lot of things. Now as soon as I can figure out how to do up a sig and an avatar, I'll be flying.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the XR clan. Reply to this and you're one of us on this forum. This from another Mopar guy....2007 300C with da Hemi.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha, thank you....sold the Srt 8 to get a turbo diesel Jeep Grand Cherokee to haul the bikes around.. I'll post pics if I ever figure out how.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
A white and silver XR?!? Is this one of Arizona Victories tin swaps?

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Hahaha, thank you....sold the Srt 8 to get a turbo diesel Jeep Grand Cherokee to haul the bikes around.. I'll post pics if I ever figure out how.
Click on the QUOTE button, then the paperclip at the top of the box, then BROWSE. If you've posted pics in other forums, the rest should be the same. cheers

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A white and silver XR?!? Is this one of Arizona Victories tin swaps?
Hey Umby.. unique term for it but you are correct. It is one of two they did that I am aware of. I quite like it.. I promise to post pics of it... and the ones where it was aerodynamically redesigned by some retard making a u turn....The insurer is deciding what to do as I type... hoping they fix her...:crzy:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Dude you literally had about 30 hours between your first post and your last one and you've already been taken out by some a$$clown?!?

I hope the best for you and your XR and hope that neither of you got any more damage than the person that felt the need to make you and your bike part of their car!

BTW I just got mine out of the shop (bike hospital) and between parts and labor it had a little of $11,000 in damage. It takes a lot to total them and as long as your forks aren't bent or your frame isn't bent/cracked they'll probably repair it. The bad part is that it takes a lot longer to get parts to fix a wrecked bike then to get a replacement bike.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just sitting here rehabbing and finally getting to do stuff I have been putting off for ever, one of which was getting started on this forum. The collision happened on the 28th of July. I apologize for giving you the wrong impression. :( Working on pics now...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts